King of Digital Payment Platforms Paytm has added another charisma to provide the simplification in their user’s live. This time Paytm has given beneficiary eyes on Indian Startups & developers along with its users. This official announcement from the company has circulated a list of benefits among users, startups, and developers as well. Paytm’s mini App Store is launched to support Indian startups and mobile app developers to take their innovative products from various industries to the masses with no additional launching and distribution amount.
That mini apps are custom-built mobile website apps that give an app-like experience without performing the download process. This initiation is going to benefit millions of users who run on low phone memory & data.
As per the company’s information more than 300 apps, including Decathlon, Ola, Rapido, Netmeds, 1MG, Domino’s Pizza, FreshMenu, NoBroker, have joined the Paytm app store
Paytm stated incredible features integrated into its Mini Store
By this launch Paytm gives the power to every startups and app developers to showcase their products and services to India’s Largest online Audience via launching it on Paytm with no extra cost. Every industry is allowed to receive a welcome note from Paytm to scale their business whether it is Food & Restaurants, Fashion, Retail, Cinemas, Groceries, Travel, Lifestyle & many more.
The elaborated feature-list of Paytm for their upcoming partners:
Easy Integration Process
A mobile app developer and the startups who have launched the mobile app for its business will have just need to use their existing mobile website or web app to integrate with Paytm’s Mini App Platform with less amount of effort. App developers just need a minimum or maximum of 2 weeks to make this integration done.
A Feature-rich Ecosystem for Brands
This feature-rich ecosystem of Paytm consists of various benefits for brands like- Brands that can run attractive promotional offers to provide the benefits among their users through Paytm’s Promo Engine. Brands can avail of extra benefits from the Paytm partnership.
Business can Keep an Eye on Records
Paytm provide a Powerful dashboard to track payments, a feature of initial refunds, Download reports, view bank settlements, etc to make its partnered business an exclusive record management bodies.
Offers No Payment Charges for Paytm Wallet & UPI
There will be 0% charges on the Paytm Wallet & UPI integration for the businesses and their users.
Smart Features to Simplify User’s Walk
Smart features like search, share, look out for trending, reach to target audiences, seamless login, Subscription-based payment mode integrated by Paytm for business so that they can provide a cakewalk to their users from their respective products & services is an exclusive deal to every startups and app developers.
- Via Paytm homepage search, users can directly arrive on the platform by simply search their brand name on Paytm.
- Via shareable mini-app Paytm provides benefits to integrated bands where the brand’s user can share their favorite Mini app directly with friends & family via any messaging app and promote it among friends and family.
- Via Promoting Trending Mini Apps, Paytm aids business via surfacing relevant mini-apps to maximize app usage.
- By targetting a specific set of users, Paytm offers an intelligent user profile engine through partnered businesses that can target the right set of users.
- Via rendering subscription-based payment allowance, Paytm provides benefits to their partnered brands in terms of automatic collection of recurring payments from users based on the user’s subscription plan.
- Via providing seamless login, Paytm provides a simple yet authenticate login process to product users.
On the launch of the store, Paytm’s Founder-CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma said, “I am proud that we are today launching something that creates an opportunity for every Indian app developer. Paytm Mini App Store empowers our young Indian developers to leverage our reach and payments to build new innovative services.”