Apple has released its latest update iOS 13.3 as predicted earlier at the release time of iOS 13.2.3. This one is Apple’s eighth rapidly occurred update since the commencement of iOS 13 in September, and Now Apple is coming up with more features along with bridging more loopholes. Here are the new features and fixes that you all need to know.
The latest update looks solid, especially when it comes to smooth-running of the iOS devices, switching between apps.
- Addressing user’s issues for the earlier update, Apple recently rolled out the latest iOS 13 update version iOS 13.3
- This update looks pretty solid, especially when it comes to smooth-running of the iOS devices, switching between apps and more
Multi-tasking bug fixes:
There were a few grumblings by users on how they were not able to switch to apps and issues of performing various tasks as often as possible cropped up. The iOS 13.3 update tends to these issues and deals with the memory- management to dodge reload of apps too frequently.
In the Screen Time App, you would now be able as far as possible for calls, messages, and FaceTime calls for kids relying upon who they’re conversing with.
Safari security key help:
The Safari browser on iPhone and iPad supports FIDO2-consistent security keys that utilization USB, Lightning, or NFC.
New, Exciting Emojis/Memojis/Stickers:
You would now be able to on or off the memoji or animoji stickers from being shown on your console. Just go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and switch on or off the catch to either incorporate or evacuate the memoji/animoji stickers.
Apple Watch App:
The Apple Watch app icon’s Digital Crown is currently grey rather than black.
There are some minor changes in this update, for example, a few publications, similar to the Wall Street Journal, have another design. Aside from this, the stories on Apple News can without much of a stretch be preferred or detested at this point.
Stories from Apple News are presently accessible in Canada in English and French. “Breaking” and “Developing” names for Top Stories.
Aside from these new features and fixes, there are a vast number of bug fixing updates that apple drilled down on its release.
A portion of these include:
- Fixes issues in Mail that may counteract downloading new messages
- Addresses an issue that avoided deleting messages in Gmail accounts
- Fixes an issue where the cursor may not move after long pushing on the space bar.
- Resolves an issue where editing or using Markup on screenshots may not save to Photos.
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos accounts will most likely be unable to be imparted to other sound apps.
- Addresses an issue where the missed call identification on the Phone app may not clear.
- Fixes an issue that forestalled offDark Mode when Smart Invert was empowered
Note that the iOS 13.3 update not accessible for devices that are more seasoned than the iPhone 6S. This implies 2014’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is never again perfect with the new software. The update is accessible for every one of the models above the iPhone 6S to the most recent iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Expect the release of iOS 13.3.1 to be accelerated, which is already in beta testing. Get all the iOS app development related updates only at the top iPhone app development company RipenApps.
Get in touch with us by dropping an email at email@example.com.